2captcha

Relentless



How can it possibly be the beginning of another year already?! It’s relentless, days, months, years, time…Yet, I think that at the beginning of each year, we do somehow have a sense of something changing, a new and different season with new opportunities, and there’s a certain expectancy about the year ahead. I don’t know what you are expecting—
but I’m expecting something good! On the first day of this brand new year, we listened to an encouraging message from a well-known American speaker. Such a timely reminder, those of us living our lives in relationship with Jesus, are blessed. We have many, many reasons to be thankful, and enjoy amazing blessings and privileges. Yet, even if we could see no ‘blessings’ in our life, we are still blessed, because being blessed is about our position and not our condition! I love this, I’m blessed because I’m a child of God and he calls me blessed, his amazing Grace is for me and over me and at work in my life in every season. Relentless Grace, goodness, kindness, mercy…chasing after me, ha ha…may it catch me again in 2016!